Nagzira national park is one of the most amazing national parks in the eastern part of Maharashtra. The main reason for the growing popularity of this national park is that it has a diverse range of flora and fauna. This national park is home to 34 species of mammals, 166 species of birds, 36 species of reptiles and 4 species of amphibia.
Some of the most popular animals that you can spot in this national park are tigers, panthers, sloth bears, wolfs, jackals, gaurs, four-horned antelope, etc. This beautiful home for various flora and fauna expanded over an area of 152.8 square kilometers. You can do various things in this beautiful national park such as nature walks, jeep safaris, Nagzira Tiger Tour, bird watching, etc. But one of the big reasons for the popularity of the national park is the population of tigers in this national park. So today in this blog, we are going to talk about two very popular tigers in this national park.
Maharashtra is the 3rd largest Indian state which is not only home to this national park but to five other national parks as well. The park has many other reasons to visit this wonderful state. Other reasons to explore this state are—-
1. Beaches:Beaches in this state are so popular and one of the big reasons to visit this state. You can explore 40 unique beaches in Maharashtra, so if you are a water baby then this state is for you.
2. Food: Maharashtra is very popular for its food. Maharashtra’s local food is popular too. Some of the popular food items that are popular in Maharashtra are Puran Poli, Vada Pao, Thamda Rassa, Misal pao, Pithla Bhakri, etc.
3. Ajanta and Ellora Cave: It is one of the top spots in this state and a huge number of people visit this place and love it.
4. Monuments: There are many monuments in Maharashtra that are popular spots in Maharashtra. And these charming monuments never fail to impress the tourists who visit these.
1. Jai: The tiger who loved to enjoy the sun and sit on the highway and he was one of the most loved and photographed tigers in this national park. This male-dominating tiger proved to himself every single time that he deserved to be a king. He was born in the year 2010 and his mother was known to be a very brave and strong queen of Nagzira National Park. the name of this tiger was inspired by the hit movie “Sholey” as he and his brother were inseparable.
2.Veeru: The tiger was born in the year 2010 with his brother Jai. This tiger has a v- shaped sign on his forehead. And he was just like his mother brave, charming and lovable. But in the year 2019, on October 3rd, he died. When the official found him he was full of wounds on his body, total wounds on his body were 35. And after his death, his brother went missing as well.
2. Monuments: There are many monuments in Maharashtra that are popular spots in Maharashtra. And these charming monuments never fail to impress the tourists who visit these.
So these were the famous tigers in this national park who was loved by the visitors very much. This national park will give you many reasons to visit again. So if you are planning to visit this national park we wish you all the luck and the only advice for you is that please follow the rules.